Words That Work For A Living
They’re not fluff, static, fillers; every word counts. They’re specially selected to do a particular job.
My words care about your business
– articles/blog posts to educate and inspire your clients
– brochure content that is uncluttered and attractive
– communication plans with a clear and workable structure
– newsletters that inform and help promote your business
– proposals/reports for all kinds of projects
– website content because first impressions count.
My services page has more information.
When you brief me, I write the copy and you benefit from my training, qualifications and years of copywriting experience.
I hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment so I can write training materials and assessment tasks to audit standard and in plain English.
As a journalist, I’ve written and had published more than 1,000 articles in state and regional newspapers and in local and national magazines. Many of these have been to promote my clients’ projects and businesses.
If you want to know more, please send me an email. I’m happy to work on a simple project or an ongoing contract.
Our Latest Tips
Are you having trouble writing a tender submission? Need help with retendering for a contract you already have?
As a freelance copywriter, I’ve helped many companies win very profitable tenders. This tip is to help you understand what you need to include when writing winning tender responses. You need to demonstrate to a prospective client that you’re the best...read more