I’ve been writing responses to tenders for two decades. My effective writing skills have helped clients in Perth, Bunbury and the South West to win tenders.
During our initial discussions, I confirm that (a) you can commit funds and resources for the term of the contract and (b) you have the qualifications, products and services to do the job. My approach is to work with you to understand your business and the products and services you provide, then use this knowledge to answer all the evaluation criteria.
My process takes the following 10 steps:
- Read and analyse the request document
- Develop a response template from the tender request to ensure the numbering system is compliant.
- Review any submissions you have presented in the past.
- Talk to you about the products and services you have that meet the prospective client’s requirements.
- Discuss how you will provide the prospective client with added value.
- Determine why your offer will be of low risk to the prospective client.
- Write the content to meet all the compliance and evaluation criteria.
- Provide a draft document for your review and comment.
- Continue working on the response until it is as compelling as possible.
- Follow up with you regarding the submission of the tender to meet deadline.
I provide a fixed quote once I have had time to evaluate the Request for Quote (RFT), Request for Tender (RFT) or Expression of Interest (EOI) document. I also work on an hourly rate.
If you have a proposal or response that you are about to submit and would like it reviewed, I would need a minimum of four days prior to deadline to review and implement any changes.
I’m happy to discuss your individual requirements.
I’ve worked with some clients in Bunbury, writing responses to numerous tenders all of which have been successful. Another client in the South West, who tendered for a three-year contract, was awarded a five-year contract to ensure continuity of service.
Another company had been responding to tenders with little success. I evaluated the response documents and gave a one-day training session to the company’s tender writing team and this turned around their success rate.
I’m not just a copywriter, but understand what is required to prepare and write a successful bid.
Here is a quote from a happy client. “We were told that our tender response was the best the evaluation panel had seen, and yes our tender was successful. Thank you so much Barb.”
Give me a call or an email to discuss how we can work together.